Every change to your websites has a risk of missing web analytics tags. No tags, no glory! monitors websites for missing tags.
Broken links are the number one reason your visitors leave your website. No tags, no glory! identifies all internal broken links on your website.
There's a 95% chance you do not know the number of pages your website has. Do you want to be one of the 5% of people that do know this?
Perform a scan free of charge and find out which pages have missing web Analytics tags, count your website pages and which links are broken.